martes, noviembre 09, 2004

U2 ONE
Is it getting betterOr do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now
You got someone to blame?
You say One love, one life
When it's one need in the night one love
We get to share it
It leaves you, baby
If you don't care for it
Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well, it's too latetonight to drag your past out into the light
We're one
But we're not the same
We get to carry each other
Carry each other
OneHave you come here for forgiveness?
Have you come to raise the day?
Have you come to play Jesus to the lepers in your head?
Did I ask too muchMore than a lot?
You gave me nothing nowIt's all I got
We're oneBut we're not the same we will
We hurt each other
Then we do it again
You sayLove is a temple love, the higher law
Love is a temple love, the higher law
You ask me to enter and then you make me crawl
And I can't be holding on to what you got
When all you got is hurt
One love
One blood
One life you got to do what you should
One life with each otherSisters, brothers
One life but we're not the same
We get to carry each other carry each other
One ... one
Si no queda satisfecho no le devolvemos su paciencia.Gracias